Tuesday, April 20, 2010
6 weeks
This is almost unreal to think, but 6 weeks from this Friday will be our wedding. We have come a long ways from the beginning of the semester. This Saturday also marks the one year anniversary of Addi and my first date together. We look forward to reenacting our first date on Saturday night. It will be great to be together and remember our great times we have had over the past year. I love Addi so much and I look forward to further years together with her. Another note, in regards to wedding prep, today is the day we expect to get our invitations from the printers. We are ever hopeful that they turn out alright and that the sending part goes quickly and easily. It is so exciting that this is happening. I can't wait to be with Addi all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment