Monday, March 22, 2010

Down payment, car for sale, and Spring Break

This week has been pretty crazy. We have been preparing for our upcoming spring break plans by checking a bunch of items off of our to do list. The biggest thing we did was Addi agreed to sell her baby, Bumble Bee, her car she has had for almost seven years. We have been scouring the internet and car dealerships to find our next auto and we look like we have found our car. That purchase will come along in the next few days or so. We also put our down payment on our rent this weekend. We are happy to have that little piece set for us to move in at the beginning of May, after finals week. I am looking forward to being with Addi all day, every day. We have our spring break time this week and I am looking forward to going out of town for a few days, hopefully to catch some sunshine. I am excited for all the things that are coming up. See everybody next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment