Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Spring Break
This past week we were in sunny/windy St. George, Utah, enjoying a nice relaxing weekend. Actually, vacation is never relaxing or easy. We were always busy doing something, such as a hiking, watching movies, visiting Addi's friends from Dixie, or going someplace to eat. We had a lot of fun together. The highlights included hiking Angels Landing in Zions National Park, hiking the DIXIE rock, visiting with Addi's friend Cammile and her fiancé Danny, playing with Aloalofa, Nikki's baby, and just being with Addi. It was fun to drive home with Addi. The drive to St. George isn't as bad as I previously remember. I really had a great trip over Spring Break. I hope that the rest of the semester goes by as fast as our Spring Break trip did. I want it to be MAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment